Risk prevention in industrial relations
In the advisory field, we offer advice on issues involving individual, diffuse and collective rights, including support in mergers and acquisitions, review of variable compensation plans (PLR, commissions, stock option, retention and voluntary redundancy plans), international transfer and hiring and firing executives. Our main objective is to seek creative and customer-oriented solutions that can reduce risks and costs.
We are also prepared to defend the interests of our clients in the litigation field, both in individual and collective proceedings, as well as in public civil actions and investigations initiated by the Public Labor Ministry, involving issues such as protection of collective and diffuse rights, occupational diseases and damages collective morals.
We also offer advice on bringing actions against employees seeking compensation for damages caused by mismanagement, misappropriation of money, unfair competition and breaches of non-compete clauses and confidentiality.
How can we help:
- Assistance in the expatriation and outsourcing processes.
- Analysis of stock option plans and restrict stock units (RSUs).
- Support in the merger and acquisition operations, both for the preparation of due diligence, as well as the subsequent equalization of positions and salaries and harmonization of benefits.
- Advice on processes of corporate reorganization and transfer of employees between companies.
- Negotiation with unions and formalization of collective bargaining agreements.
- Proposition of actions aiming at annulment of assessments and tax debts.
Assistance in formulating and reviewing internal policies and Codes of Conduct.