Expansion of the international reach to the main Asian market
For the past decades, L.O. Baptista has relied its Corporate Law practice on values that made the brand of our firm: technical excellence, strategic vision, agility, and commitment to our clients. We are recognized both in Brazil and abroad for being a strategic partner to our clients, translating their legal demands and needs into innovative solutions.
With an eye on new business opportunities and on the dynamic Asian market, our firm expanded into China to serve both Chinese companies seeking to invest in Brazil and Brazilian companies that wish to expand their business into Asia.
We have a multidisciplinary team comprised of highly qualified lawyers with international experience in infrastructure, arbitration, corporate, contracts, tax, labor, regulatory and competition law, ready to assist clients in negotiating and structuring joint ventures, mergers and acquisitions, as well as representing our clients in disputes.
Our firm is also the only Brazilian law firm that has signed a cooperation agreement with BNRSC (Road and Road Service Connections) and the GRI Club, called Think Tank China-Latam.
How can we help:
- Negotiating and structuring partnerships, joint ventures, mergers and acquisitions in a vast array of industry sectors.
- Negotiating and drafting contracts.
- Advising on transactions involving infrastructure projects.
- Preparing and negotiating claims.
- Providing assistance on the purchase and sale of assets in a variety of industry sectors.
- Advancing clients’ interests with government agencies and international organizations.
- Representing clients in arbitration and mediation procedures.