Rapid and efficient multidisciplinary approach
Corporate documents can be more or less complex, depending on the structure in which they are inserted. Therefore, they should be clear and well drafted, reducing the chance of divergent interpretations of their terms. The same applies to the most varied types of contracts, which must safeguard rights and have clear rules to be fulfilled in full.
L.O. Baptista has a team of professionals dedicated to issues related to Corporate Law and Contracts, working side by side with other office staff, such as Tax and Labor, among others. Our multidisciplinary approach allows a faster and more efficient identification of the solution for the concrete case, translated into competence and speed.
We serve several segments of the goods and services industry, including those that demand specific knowledge and experience, such as the oil and gas and energy chain. We also have professionals specializing in foreign investments and external credits, who offer all the necessary support for the perfect compliance with the rules of the Central Bank of Brazil.
How can we help:
- Drafting of corporate documents in general (incorporation contract, by-laws, amendment of the articles of incorporation, minutes of a meeting or meeting of shareholders, incorporation documents, merger and spin-off of companies, corporate transformation, shareholder agreement and shareholders agreement) .
- Registration of corporate operations with the Central Bank of Brazil, including investment operations (RDE-IED Module) and external credit (RDE-ROF Module).
- Advice and participation in meetings or meetings, representing partners or shareholders in corporate disputes.
- Assistance in corporate restructuring operations, including mergers and acquisitions and joint ventures.
- Assistance in succession and family planning operations.
- Drafting of commercial contracts in general (rental, purchase and sale of real estate / products, supply, distribution, provision of services;
- Drafting of contractual additives and terms of termination.
- Assistance in all corporate and contractual processes involving the issuance of Certificates of Real Estate Receivables, including the structuring of guarantee of the receivables, as well as the participation in securitization transactions.