Aware of the recommendations of the Brazilian authorities due to the pandemic caused by the Coronavirus (Covid-19) and with the objective of preserving the health and safety of our employees, clients, suppliers and the community around us, we inform that L.O. Baptista reduced its face-to-face activities to the minimum necessary, gradually introducing the possibility of remote work from, March 16 onwards.
However, we would like to clarify that L.O. Baptista is fully equipped to provide comprehensive and uninterrupted service to our clients for the necessary period of time, maintaining the same levels of excellence as usual.
Thus, we inform that our professionals are available through the most diverse communication channels: e-mail, telephone, video conference and Teams platforms (Microsoft). In emergency cases, there is the possibility of meeting in person at the office.
Preventive actions had already been taken
Amid the escalation in the number of infected people in the country and the international health emergency situation, last week we had already taken some measures to prevent the spread of the virus in our environment, which include:
- Restriction on holding presential meetings, recommending that they be held by video conference or call, whenever possible.
- Postponement of national and international travel.
- Postponement of events, such as workshops and seminars, and other activities of on-site integration with the community.
- Creation of an internal hotline so that risk situations related to Covid-19 are reported to a committee specially formed to deal with this matter.
- Advice to avoid handshakes, hugs or kissing for greetings.
- Reinforcement of basic personal and collective hygiene care that has been widely disseminated.
In addition, all employees were instructed to establish smart and agile strategies with clients, suppliers and the community, such as the use of instant messaging platforms for institutional demands and chats with clients and teams.
Once again, we emphasize that our teams are prepared to maintain the excellence of legal services in progress and to start new services in this phase of restrictions on the movement of people.
We are confident that we will overcome this critical phase with the necessary serenity through responsible and collective actions, with the desire to return to normal as soon as possible.
We remain at your service.